What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supervision of specialist contractors
- Record keeping and compliance checks
- The control of health and safety standards on construction projects
- Recording, control and reporting of progress on a construction project
- The minimisation of the environmental impact of construction projects
- Control of quality of works on a construction project
- Assisting commercial staff with the monitoring of costs on a construction project
- Personnel management, engagement and coordination
Level 4 Construction Site Supervisor (equivalent to HNC/HND)
Apprenticeship duration 36 months
College - Leeds College of BuildingWhat is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Vastint would support further professional qualifications depending on the candidate
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade 5 (C) or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5 (C) or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade 5 (C) or above) Essential Things to consider
The role will involve some international travel at the company's expense.