Dataquest (West) Ltd is a trusted provider of office technology based in Keynsham. For over 30 years, we have been providing a local service to companies and schools across the South West, as well as nationwide. In January 2020, Ridgemill Business Systems became a subsidiary of The Dataquest Group, and we are continuing to grow. We are a friendly, collaborative, and innovative team with a strong focus on delivering excellent service to our clients.
This role will be fast paced, with no two days being the same and will give you the opportunity to learn new skills and build upon existing ones. We are looking for a confident, self-motivated, and enthusiastic person with a readiness to learn.
- Answering the overspill of calls Answering Customer queries Filing paperwork / File Streaming (Digital Filing) & Archiving Assisting with the Bill run Looking after customer contracts and machine movement on CBS Maintain contact lists and company data. Other basic office duties i.e. ordering stationery
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a L3 Business Administration Qualification through Learning Curve Group. You will be taught through:
- Confident telephone manner.
- IT Skills – Word and Excel.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Well-organised with attention to detail.
Desired Personal Qualities:
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic personality.
- Can do attitude. Readiness to learn.
- GCSE Maths and English A*-C (9-4) or equivalent
Training to be provided
- The successful applicant will complete and obtain a L3 Business Administration qualification