From blocked drains to burst pipes and bust boilers, we’re here to help.
We’re proud to offer 24-hour emergency response across the UK, using the latest technology and good old-fashioned expertise to fix a wide range of problems.
We’re also one of the UK’s largest plumbing forces and networks of Gas Safe registered engineers.
Wherever and whenever there’s a problem Dyno-Rod fly into action. We offer our services 24/7. Whether it’s your home, your business or industrial premises, we have the expertise and the specialist equipment to fix your problems and get things back to normal. Just call our customer service team or book online.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Data Analyst - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Taking incoming calls
- Processing data entry on Excel and CRM entry
- Closing down jobs on CRM system
- Learning to dispatch
- Analysing jobs and reporting on figures
- Downloading reports from Third party software and data transfer on to CRM system
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Positive attitude
Entry Level Requirements:
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Experience (if the learner can’t meet the qualification requirements):
- Those working in a role (for at least 6 months) where data is used on a regular basis and able to demonstrate working towards Level 2 in Maths and English.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Possibility of full-time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.