Apprenticeship Digital Media Assistant
Gino Cerruti UK Ltd is looking for talented and passionate Digital Media Assistants to help achieve our vision. At Gino Cerruti, we have an unwavering commitment to providing the very best in customer satisfaction. It has always been our company’s culture that customer service comes before anything else.
The apprentice will be expected to:
- Manages and monitors all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Performs responsibilities daily including drafting copy, curating content, designing graphics and posting to social media pages, and monitoring brand mentions and keywords
- Maintains a social media strategy and schedules posts ahead of time on a daily & weekly basis using a social media management tools
- Develops and maintains Gino Cerruti’s exciting, fun brand personality across social media platforms
- Researches, promotes and engages with retailers, influencers and other brands across social media
- Monitors and analyses competitor accounts to improve the social media strategy
- Co-markets with other brands to grow social media audiences by coordinating and managing contests, giveaways and sales
- Performs customer service and further marketing by engaging with fans' comments and posts and answering direct messages
- Reviews social media analytics to continually improve upon efforts and gain more knowledge and insights about the audience and strategize. Improves targeting efforts as the audience becomes more defined.
- Implements and monitors tracking tools for campaigns. Monitors and reports upon the ROI of campaigns by implementing and maintaining tracking code on the website to review what generated visitors, engagement and sales on the website.
- Researches and stays abreast of social media trends in the industry to get ahead of the ever-changing social media landscape. Researches and compares social media tools and third-party companies to assist with growth efforts. Researches and applies new ways to engage with social media followers and continuously grow the fan base.
- Designs and manages campaigns for social media paid advertising. Reviews analytics associated with advertising campaigns to learn and improve upon future campaigns. Adheres to a budget and improves upon effectiveness of campaigns while working to reduce overall spend. Records and maintains analytics of all campaigns utilizing spreadsheets
- Ensures social media platform rules are followed to avoid compromising account statuses, i.e. no like-gating and ensuring rules are followed when running contests and giveaways