What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Embrace being part of a team
- Be open-minded and curious with a desire to learn and get involved
- Share your discoveries and knowledge with the wider business
- Be a team player who can build relationships and manage expectations
- Master effective communication with both technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we've purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Software Developer, with training in how to:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Create logical and maintainable codes for software development.
Apply security best practice to the software solution throughout the software development life cycle.
- Apply appropriate recovery techniques to ensure the software solution being developed is not lost.
Implement accurate and effective change control.
- Undertake unit testing of solutions, with appropriate levels of test code coverage, to identify and resolve issues.
- Apply suitable 'bug fixes' based on severity and priority.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Number skills, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*- C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential