What will the apprentice be doing?
• Apprentice spot problems in a system or process and can take steps to investigate root causes and you understand how to raise the problems constructively, offer potential solutions and flag possible risks
• Apprentice will do good planning and organisational skills able to prioritise work within deadlines and takes full responsibility for quality and timescales of own work as well as ensure that any risks are raised in a timely manner
• Apprentice understand the importance of tailoring communication to the audience using effective written and verbal communication, can describe defects to developers and are comfortable describing technical details to non-technical colleagues
• Apprentice will able to work successfully within a team, whilst upholding the values of equality, diversity and inclusion, using this knowledge to ensure colleagues and customers diverse needs are met
• Apprentice test code and analyse results to correct errors
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Software Tester Level 4
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Logical, Team working
GCSE or equivalent Advanced Level Apprenticeship (Grade Level 2) Desired