Sales Apprenticeship - proactively promote sales, hit centres targets and centre business objectives, achieve your ow productivity and targets, complete incoming and outgoing contacts and book appointments and contribute and attend outreach and inreach events to drive new leads.
To ensure the facility and colleagues provide a quality customer experience. To promote the Everyone Active vision, mission and values to deliver the Everyone Active sales strategy that enables the site to achieve its sales and data KPI's.
- Proactively promote the consistent application of the Everyone Active sales process.
- Hit your centre's targets and understand your centre's business objectives
- Achieve your individual productivity and sales targets to hit your centres targets and to contribute to the ongoing development of sales plans
- Follow the monthly plan to hit your centres targets and to contribute to the ongoing development of sales plans
- Contribute to the marketing of the centre and lead generation through developing ideas and arranging outreach events
- Inspect, monitor and review the sales process to ensure targets are met
- Understand the categories and volumes of membership sales required to achieve your monthly targets given you by your GM/SM
- Follow the monthly plan to hit your centres targets
- Achieve budget across the DD and annual line on an ongoing basis.
- To continuously action the administration of prospecting process on Single Customer View (SCV) and MRM
- You work with Support Hub to ensure that queries are resolved before the cut-off point
- Improve the standards of the facility
- You ensure that each sale follows the Everyone Active membership T&C's and no offers outside of these are given without authorisation from the RSBM
- You ensure that each day you have a 10 minute meeting with your line manager to plan the day's activity
- Complete the tasks to ensure the standards of the facility meet company expectations
- Support the centre's work towards Quest, IiP, ISO 14001, 18001 and other awards
A safe, secure, clean, well maintained facilities that are accessible and inclusive for all.
- Start shifts on time
- Wear uniform as per the company standard
- Take appropriate action when identifying faults and hazards following all H&S Procedures
- Achieve standards described in operations manuals
- Enforce Normal Operating Procedures at all times
- Plan on a daily basis the tasks of each shift
- Ensure all energy reduction actions are undertaken on a daily basis throughout your shift
- Follow Emergency Action Plan procedures at site
Offer a warm and friendly welcome every time.
Deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments.
Listen, value and respond to all comments made by customers.
- Ensure colleagues achieve customer care standards
- Deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments
- Have knowledge of facility programme
- Respond to comments in a positive manner and report to your line manager any improvements that can be made
- Develop an excellent reputation within your locality
- Support other departments within the centre as needed