What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Designing and building low code business applications and processes utilising data stored in Sharepoint, SQL and SaaS.
- Developing Canvas PowerApps.
- Expanding the Power Platform using Azure.
- Working with Microsoft PowerBI to build data visualisations across multiple data sets.
- Designing end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Identifying areas and processes where the Microsoft environment can be better leveraged and facilitating process improvement.
- Enhancing business intelligence and system synergies by developing automatic alerts and processes through Azure LogicApps.
- Supporting and troubleshooting existing business applications.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in an Agile way.
- Comfortable leading meetings with the Agile Product Team.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will achieve a level 4 software developer qualification.
- The apprenticeship training will be delivered by Learning Curve Group via monthly virtual/face-to-face sessions.
- No college release day required!
There is a potential full-time position upon successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Microsoft Office, Passion for Technology Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade BBC) Essential