What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support Account Management
- Develop knowledge of routes into market
- Support the development of sales pipelines to grow business at account level
- Gather and analyse sales data, identifying any trends
- Contribute towards achieving sales targets from initial calls through to sales closure
- Working closely with the sales manager to highlight any risks
- Develop and manage an opportunity pipeline to grow business at account level
- Make outbound sales calls to perspective customers
Full training will be provided on
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The product Range to ensure full awareness of all products
- The ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system to ensure knowledge of
- The order process; ensuring accuracy of pricing and order details
- How to prepare quotations in line with authority levels ready for admin processing
- The complaint management process to seek a suitable outcome for both the customer and Aqua Cure.
- Customer Relationship Management Activity
This role is supported by Level 4 Sales Executive apprenticeship provided by the apprenticeship college. Training will be delivered by masterclasses, workshops and theatre-based learning via live virtual session twice monthly. On-going skills coach supported provided throughout.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The Apprentice will be offered a permanent role on completion of the apprentieship training.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Desired