At Howdens you will be working towards a Trade Supplier Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
At Howdens our products are available from local stock at depots nationwide, so we can offer timely collection and deliveries to get projects started sooner. This also allows us to make changes quickly, should they arise, so work can continue without delay.
As an Academy Apprentice, you will work in a local Depot to learn a variety of roles and how each contributes to the success of the business. Whilst working towards the Level 2 Trade Supplier Apprenticeship, you will be trained in multiple roles including:
- Receiving and unloading deliveries
- Health and safety
- Stock checking
- Stock rotation
- Stock management
Trade Counter Sales:
- Meeting and greeting Trade Customers and their End Consumers
- Processing estimates and sales orders
- Generating and maintaining leads
- Replenishing hardware stock