What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assist with the planning and delivery of physical activity sessions
Develop and inspire young people to live and lead active lifestyles
- Assist in the production of accurate assessments and reports on children and young people's progress
- Deliver extra-curricular sport and play active based sessions
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 4 Sports Coach Standard
- Relevant Coaching Qualifications
- Functional Skills in Maths & English (If Required)
We believe that by working in our organisation you will be equipped with a wide range of skills and experiences that will allow you to be prepared for future employment.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Customer care skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired