What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Build new reports that provide management information and insight to the department
- Replace existing manual excel based reporting with automated reporting solutions
- Develop a framework of reporting that allows stakeholders to ask and answer ad-hoc queries themselves
- Create tools and analysis to enable better decision making and improve tracking and communication of outcomes to evidence their success
- Identify, collect and migrate data to/from a range of internal and external systems
This work-based development programme brings together everything you need to build advanced data analysis skills.
You'll learn R, Python and SQL for data analysis, building your expertise through real work projects.
Our expert trainers will teach you to deploy the latest tools and methodologies, including data modelling, data mining, and predictive analytics. You'll learn to identify patterns, forecast data trends, and drive strategic decisions within your organisation.
Within the programme, you will complete the following modules:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- COURSE 1: DATA ANALYSIS CONCEPTS
- COURSE 2: SQL FOR DATA ANALYSIS
- COURSE 3: DATA ANALYSIS USING PYTHON & R
- COURSE 4: DATA VISUALISATION
With a Baltic Apprenticeship, you'll be on your way to a long-term career in the Data industry. On completion of the training programme, 95% of our learners stay in full-time employment or progress onto further training with us.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential