Our team of professional IT and business experts, most of whom have been with the company for many years, are focussed on providing our customers with exemplary levels of service.
We work with the best-in-class partners, using proven technology to continuously innovate and challenge how best to use technology as an enabler to drive real business change.
With our attention to detail, we offer our customers the whole life cycle – from consultancy implementation to support services.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Level 3 IT Azure Cloud Support Specialist Apprenticeship.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Handling incoming phone calls and gathering required information
- Responding to incoming emails and prioritising incidents
- Proactively logging alerts from our monitoring systems
- Dealing with IT problems and incidents for a variety of customers and technologies
What we are looking for:
- A strong interest in IT and technology
- Good inter-personal skills
- Customer service skills
- Great written and verbal English skills
- Team player with ability to work independently.
- Flexible attitude
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
£13,500 per annum.
Company perks / benefits:
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Free lunch/tea/coffee/fruit every day
- On-site parking
- Company events
- Health/medical insurance
- Career progression
- Professional training
- Business casual dress
- Breakout area with pool table
- 25 days holiday
- Childcare vouchers
Once you have successfully completed the apprenticeship, you’ll have the potential to progress through all aspects of the Service Desk or into other areas of the business including (but not limited to): network engineer, infrastructure engineer, cloud engineer, project coordinator, pre-sales consultant.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.