Our client provides IT support services to over 300 clients ranging from small businesses, up-to nationwide corporates. We have built our success on providing the highest level of service to form productive long-lasting partnerships.
We are currently going through a strong period of growth and looking for great people to join our fantastic team in Amersham. We work exceptionally hard in a rewarding and fun environment.
Candidates must have excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills, with a real passion for technology and support are essential.
Having a driving licence is preferred as the first 4 weeks will be at the head office in Wooburn Green, you will need to travel there.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation with opportunities for progression and training.
- To provide onsite IT support to schools
- Maintaining accurate time keeping and the ability to work in a team
- Escalating issues to the Resource Manager (where required) in a timely manner
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise case load and manage time effectively
- Proactive approach to improving the quality of service we provide
The candidate should have experience in some of the following, but training will be provided:
- Windows SBS 2008, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016
- Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory Sync
- Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Print Management
- Remote Desktop Services - Dell Hardware (Desktops, Laptops, Servers and iDrac)
- SmoothWall and Sophos
- Have to pass DBS Checks
- If you hold a driving licence, this will be a bonus / highly beneficial
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
8am - 4pm,
Monday – Friday.
37.5hrs per week.
Potentially, you’ll gain a full-time position if you successfully complete the apprenticeship programme.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.