SimpleIT4u are a small Managed IT Service provider.
We are looking for a Junior Technical Support Engineer to provide services to our clients who we provide a full range of IT services to.
This is a great opportunity to work with a small team and develop your IT skills.
- Providing 1/2nd Line support.
- Responding to tickets efficiently.
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems.
- Installing, maintaining and support Windows Desktops, software applications and hardware accessories.
- Travel to client sites to provide hands on support.
What we are looking for:
Desirable skills and experience:
- Ideally have at least 3 months experience in an IT role or course.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Knowledge of networking IPv4.
- Good Windows Desktop support experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
As well as having the following:
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
£13,000 per annum.
There will be the opportunity to progress onto Level 4 programme or gain full time employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.