Prowired Electrical is an Approved NICEIC Electrical Contractor. We undertake all types of work from small jobs around the home to large housing developments.
All of our staff are fully qualified, professional and obtain a high working standard.
Prowired Electrical is a well-respected company in the Construction industry. We maintain our high standards by constantly monitoring health and safety, workforce activity and on-going staff training. We believe by taking these items seriously it gives us the ability to help expands our business and form good working relationships with our clients.
Description of Vacancy
This Apprenticeship is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to establish and develop a range of business administration skills with an established electrical firm which is continuing to grow.
As the Apprentice Business Development Assistant, you will play a key role in contributing to the ongoing success of the company by working closely with the business development manager to strengthen existing client relationships and scope out new ones.
Your role will include a range of administrative tasks that will support your achievement of the Apprenticeship Standard; including updating records, and ordering and checking materials.
If you are driven, keen to learn and want to be a part of the brand we are so proud of, we would love to hear from you.
- Managing materials
- Liaising with various new and existing customers
- Managing support calls
- Learning our Simpro Project management software (Service/remedials/quotations/Invoices/Purchase orders)
- Creating workflows for all staff to use
- Creating various documents
- Liaising with wholesalers
- Chasing deliveries
- Checking orders
- Making meeting notes
- Be very involved with new business ideas
- Join the social media side of the business
- Importing lots of items onto our SimPRO software with they will be heavily using.
- Allocating stock to shelf
- Organising travel arrangements
- Organising events for clients or staff events
- Speaking regular with our Design team on producing documents we can share and update online
- Updating the website with changes and new items
- Call handling
- Make sure clients’ needs are met
- Managing of Trustpilot and Google reviews
- Sending client gifts out to new customers
- Other follow up calls to wholesalers and clients where required
£187.50 per week
37.5 paid hours per week:
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Includes a half-hour (unpaid) lunch break each day.
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as “Off the Job Training”
The successful candidate should have good customer service skills and good ICT skills.
Previous use of Excel spreadsheets is desirable.
We are looking for somebody who is willing to learn and be a key part of the team and brand we are proud of.
The successful candidate should be polite, punctual and presentable.
The offer of the apprenticeship will be subject to a DBS check.
Maths – GCSE Grade C / 4 minimum
English – GCSE Grade C / 4 minimum
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector. The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.