What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assist with queries re. the UK accounts payable process
- Assist with processing accounts payable for Germany, Poland and MFT
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly VAT return for the UK entity
- Assisting with completion of month end tasks with the EMEA finance team
- Assisting with weekly cash flow forecast update for review by Financial Controller
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 4 Professional Accounting Technician higherApprenticeship
- Functional Skills
- Personal learning and thinking skills
- Employment rights and responsibilities
Possible full time position on completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Team working, Number skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4-9) Essential Things to consider
This position is a part office based and part work from home.