Office admin apprenticeship within Fire Industry.
We are Fire Suppression specialists that install a smarter and more modern alternative to your average fire sprinkler.
Fee parking and Bus routes
Description of Vacancy
- Create full proposals, designs & quotations
- Liaise with customers via telephone/email
- Creating on-site drawings
- Telephone front of house
- Administration responsibilities
- Sending and replying to emails professionally
- Basic marketing
- Basic sales
£150.00 a Week
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as “Off the Job Training”
- Good customer service skills
- Telephone skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Keen eye for detail
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in using computer programs to their maximum potential; Microsoft Word and Excel essential.
- Willingness to learn and listen
A-C / 9-4 GCSE’s in English, Maths & Science
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard - Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector. The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.