As a Housekeeping Apprentice with Hilton you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member- Housekeeping Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months. No prior experience needed - just a passion for Housekeeping!
Benefits and Pay
- £10 an hour, plus service
- Travel and food discounts: 30 discounted hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets).
- Free meals on duty.
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly).
- Pension scheme.
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work.
- Grow your career and Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career.
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub.
- Dedicated 1-2-1 support throughout your apprenticeship.
- Functional Maths and English skills offered alongside the programme.
What will I be doing?
A Housekeeping apprentice will be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by your head of department.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Working within the Housekeeping department;
o Contribute to an overall cleanliness and image of the hotel.
o Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner.
o Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities.
o Maintain high levels of guest service.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all Health and Safety and COSHH regulations.
- Complete all aspects of the apprenticeship programme.
- Work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends.