About the apprenticeship
Facilitating office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties inclusive of reception duties.
• Providing office support including customer and employee support
• Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity for each contractor
• Quality checking before processing all learner paperwork reviews/ESQs/H&S etc
• Keeping information systems, databases and record up to date
• Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
• Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper departments, taking messages, etc.
• Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
• Learning about XR's mission and available products/services
• Building relationships with clients
• Sending emails
• Preparing documents by printing, copying
• Collecting and sorting post
• Scheduling appointments and events
• Ordering office stationery and other supplies if applicable
• Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes as necessary
• Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good IT skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office suites
• Able to follow instructions and be eager to learn
• Self-motivated and organised
• Have a regard for observing confidentiality
• Able to work as part of a small team
• The ability to work on own initiative and meet set timescales
• Be prepared to actively engage in Continuous Professional Development
• Able to work within the guidelines, policies and procedures of XR Training at all times
• Able to take reasonable care of their own and other people's health, safety and welfare
• Punctual and reliable
GCSEs in English and Maths grade C or above
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Training provider course:
Apprenticeship in Business Administration
About the employer
X R Training Centre, 11, Village Farm Road
Village Farm Industrial Estate, Pyle
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
You will be contacted by telephone and email if successful for interview, please ensure contact details are up to date and accurate. Interview to take place at the centre premises in Pyle.