About the apprenticeship
The responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Providing exceptional customer service and support
• Building business relationships and communicating on variety of levels. Understanding international business operations
• Preparation of documents (mainly in Word, PowerPoint or Excel)
• Administrative support
• Sales negotiation
• Customer engagement
• Asking questions and listening to customers
• Communication using telephone and email
• Attending trade events
Cenik's mission is to provide seamless supply of chemical products in the most economical and environmentally friendly manner. We specialise in sourcing and delivery of hard-to-find specialty and fine chemicals for our customer all over the world.
• Successful apprentices will have the opportunity to progress within the business. This will include a salary increase.
Things to consider
• All candidates that successfully reach the interview stages will be required to provide a 10minute presentation as part of the recruitment process.
• To successfully complete the apprenticeship, you will be required to complete an end point assessment and reflective discussion.
• Be ambitious and keen to progress
• A passion for learning
• Be committed to doing the best
• Have a strong work ethic
• Organised and good attention to detail
• Be hard working and looking for variety and a fast-paced working environment
• Computer literacy - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, Windows
• Demonstratable excellent communication skills, being confident to handle email, telephone, and face-to-face interactions.
• Excellent people skills
GCSEs or equivalent in English, Maths and Science (Grades C/4 or above).
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Apprenticeship Learning Solutions Ltd
Training provider course:
Apprenticeship in Insurance Level 3
About the employer
Cenik Chemicals Limited
25 Headlands, Hayes Road
Vale Of Glamorgan
Vale of Glamorgan
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
1. Telephone Interview 2. Video Interview Face to face interview