This transversal finance role will provide controlling and data analytics support to Finance Business Partners of the respective Global Business Units (mainly Vaccines and General Medicines).
- Monthly actual monitoring and analysis
- Assist the Finance Business Partners in the preparation and analysis of the monthly management accounts, including journal posting, variance analysis
- Assist in rebate analysis
- Responsible for monitoring monthly provision/accruals vs. actual posting by following up with relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for inventory accounting and reconciliation
- Responsible for monthly sales reporting and price volume analysis
- Responsible for monthly OPEX monitoring to produce 1st level of analysis
- Forecasting cycles and ad-hoc support
- Assist in the annual budgets and quarterly forecasting processes
- Assist in ad Hoc project work
As an Accounting Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Professional Accountancy Taxation Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the ACCA certificate level professional qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
Duration: 18 months
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially advanced MS-Excel and able to work around with data
- Organised and able to summarise.
- Willingness to learn with can-do attitude
- High interest in the pharma / bio-pharma / healthcare industry with a willingness to learn and understand the relevant therapy areas
- Ready to take action and act in the interest of our patients and customers
- A team player with good interpersonal skills to develop the necessary relationships both internally and externally
5 GCSE'S at Grade C/4 or above, to include English and mathematics
significant work experience
We cannot guarantee a permanent position at the end of this apprenticeship but, if there is a possibility to continue the programme onto another level or a role is available, we will evaluate the opportunity accordingly.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like more.