What will the apprentice be doing?
The role consists of these tasks:
- Prospecting online: identifying potential clients and creating leads using social media and the internet
- Networking in person: attending trade shows to meet potential clients
- Converting the leads into sales by developing the relationship through regular contact
- Negotiating the terms of a contract that works for both clients and the company
- Closing the deal by obtaining a signed contract for the client
- Renewing the contracts when their term has ended
- Maintaining the company database with up to date contact details
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure our new clients are onboarded to the website as quickly as possible
You will be rewarded with a competitive commission and bonus scheme.
Working week:Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (with 1 hour for lunch).
6 hours personal study time will be incorporated in this week.
Fully remote working.What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Sales Executive Apprentice Level 4 (equivalent to higher national certificate (HNC)
- Fully remote training incorporated in your working week (6 flexible hours within working week)
As a company that is growing fast, we will be looking to take our successful apprentices on as full-time employees when they complete their apprenticeship with us.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Number skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 3) Desired