Duration of Apprenticeship:
1. Process the invoices in the system
- To park the invoices have a correct detail before it is posted
- To keep update the invoices in the ledger
- To assist the team for posting the invoices
- To assist the team for filing & scanning
- To assist the team for Work flow system
- To process the weekly sale's and reconcile it between the systems
- Assist ad hoc projects where it is requried.
- Assist the team for month end closing process
As an Accounting Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Professional Accountancy Taxation Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the ACCA certificate level professional qualification.
The candidate will have further opportunity to complete the ACCA qualification - Level 7 once it is successfully completed the foundation level of ACCA.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
Min -5 GCSE's including Maths & English - Grade 5-6 or B and above
A-Level( Math, Economy etc)
Personal Qualities & Skills:
Open mind for challenge
Attention to detail
Excel - intermediate
Word - Intermediate
The company offer the band system therefore the role will progress with years of service and role within the company.