Duration of Apprenticeship:
- Understanding accounting software 'Xero'
- Saving down and uploading purchase invoices onto Xero
- Printing PDF's of self generated invoices and uploading onto accounting software Xero
- Dealing with Exhibitor (Cinema) queries
- Monitoring accounts payable emails
- Keeping record of employee expenses
- Keeping track of purchase invoice approval
- Will be involved in understanding payment runs and how to formulate reports
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier accounts
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the full AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
5 GCSE's including a minimum of 4/C in English and Maths
Personal Qualities & Skills:
Attention to detail, meeting deadlines (with initial assistance), punctuality, willingness to learn, good communication.
Basic understanding of formulas and excel spreadsheets.
Keen to learn accounting softwares and reporting spreadsheets
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, there is opportunity to move up into Team Finance Analyst, balance sheet reconciliations, and understanding the P&L. This will lead into overseeing the month end process and get shown how to do certain aspects