As an apprentice housekeeper you'll be at the heart of making sure every guest can feel relaxed and comfortable in their room. Previous experience is not needed because It's all about having the passion to deliver a great night's sleep for every guest.
Why you should do an apprentice course with us:
- We take our apprenticeships very seriously and understand that it is a competitive market. Your apprenticeship will not only be a place for you to learn skills and a greater understanding of the hospitality industry, but also an opportunity for us to show you how amazing we are so that at the end of your apprenticeship you will consider making us your workplace of choice.
- During your apprenticeship with us, we expect you to work as any other employee and we therefore believe you should be rewarded in the same way. You will receive a competitive salary for a 40 hour week, along with a range of other benefits including paid annual leave, free meals whilst on shift, free gym and golf membership, discounted food (50% for tables up to 8 and 20% on tables up to 20), discounts on Spa treatments and products and health discounts on overnight stays for friends and family.
- Highlights of working with us include being part of our Grand Prix Week team where we welcome over 6000 F1 fans onto our campsite for the Silverstone Grand Prix in July, working with a fantastic team delivering over 100 weddings throughout the year and delivering fun filled tribute nights and outdoor activities throughout the year.
You will be required to
- Be in control of linen and keeping the rooms spotlessly clean
- Keeping the public areas clean & tidy
- Working safely with the chemicals needed, making sure you never put yourself or our guests at risk
- Working quickly and effectively to brand standards
- We have an amazing benefits package for our team members including:
- Free Golf & Leisure membership
- Up to 50% discounts on Food and Beverage in any of our restaurants
- Great discounts on haircuts, spa products and treatments
- Discounted hotel stays for your family and friends
- Employee Recognitions awards
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Staff Canteen with free staff meals
- We can provide onsite accommodation (to be paid direct for salary) for those who do not drive or wish to join us and are new to the area.
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme so you will be working towards your housekeeping level 2 Standard Qualification over the course of 15 months, alongside your day-to-day role.
If you've got what it takes to be a vital part of a busy, professional and high-performing team, then we would love to hear from you.