As an Apprentice Operations Assistant at William Wilson, you will be working towards to Retailer Level 2 Scottish programme over the duration of 12 months.
Your roles and responsibilities will include;
- Have a knowledge of Health and Safety, including Manual Handling techniques, use of loading equipment, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Make decisions in difficult circumstances or when information is incomplete. For this you will need to take information quickly and accurately and by taking considered risks to meet customer needs.
- You will create and log quotes, and then turn these quotes into sales.
- You will accurately check and compare alpha-numeric information such as product codes, and have a good knowledge of these products (specifically heating products, in particular renewable technology).
- Annual bonus scheme
- Generous pension plan - matched up to 9%
- Holiday - 23 days (plus 8 statutory days) increasing to 25 after 2 years' service
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers
- Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives