Business Admin Apprentice (finance department)
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (35 hours) Total hours per week: 37.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 12 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for an Finance Apprentice to join our Finance team who will be involved in all aspects of Purchase & Sales ledgers. You will report directly to the Finance Manager and will be trained on all of the responsibilities below.
- Answering the telephone
- Recording and reconciliation of staff expenses ( petrol) and petty cash
- Logging and processing of both client and supplier invoices through Sage 50
The role will be a very busy role as the sales and purchase ledger is a busy department and you will need an excellent eye for detail and strong accuracy skills, there is no place to hide in this department.
You must be able to be trained and retain knowledge and understanding and eventually develop into a confident team player who can use initiative and organisation skills to enhance the team.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Able to prioritise work load
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Great communication skills
- IT literate
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Able to work unsupervised
- Strong understanding of the workings of an office
- Confident and sociable
- Pay attention to detail
- Focus on accuracy
- Good commuication skills
A minimum of 5 A*-C GCSE grades including maths and English are required or the equivalent.
- Progression opportunities are available upon completing your apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Please ensure you check the location of this vacancy before applying as you will have to travel here and arrive on time everyday.
Apply for Business Admin Apprentice (finance department)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly