Business Administration Apprentice
Are you interested in joining a well-established organisation and working towards a nationally recognised apprenticeship programme? Are you a determined and hardworking individual with an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills? If you have answered yes to both of these questions, Unisurge International is the perfect employer for you!
Established in 1988, Unisurge is a trusted manufacturer and supplier of practitioner-specified procedure packs, dressing packs, medical disposable and theatre products to health care professionals.
Unisurge International are currently looking for an apprentice to join their experienced, hardworking and friendly team. The Successful apprentice will have the opportunity to gain experience and work in Four different departments within Unisurge, to increase their company knowledge and find their niche within the business.
These Four job roles are varied and some of the main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of statutory financial statements and to liaise with external auditors
- Liaise with territory managers and customers to ensure that all requirements are met
- Make certain that any requirements differing from those detailed in the enquiry/tender/contractual situation are resolved
- Liaising with suppliers and the warehouse and assist in the making of samples to meet the given deadline
- Ensue that samples together with completed paperwork are sent to the customer within the required timescale
- Raise purchase orders to fulfil raw material requirements through the MRP system
- Raise purchase orders for non-stock items including advertising and consumables
- Negotiate prices with suppliers for raw materials
- liaise with contracts department to obtain prices for items not currently purchased
- Provide daily support to the Production scheduling co-ordinator so that operations are planned appropriately, and resources optimised to achieve maximum efficiency in picking, cleanroom and packing
- Update the Production Plan based on the MRP schedule, Issue Pick Notes to the picking team based on known times for being able to pick a batch. Post Pick lists back into the Navision system so that total stock control is maintained
- Working with the Warehouse Manager review and prioritise picking sheets so that the right materials are being picked in preparation for production in advance of the cleanroom schedule. Monitor performance of the picking team
- Collect data from the picking process to enable accurate information to be used in the time it takes to pick a batch. Establish pick time targets
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and be sure to Apply now!
About the employer
Established in 1988, Unisurge is a trusted manufacturer and supplier of practitioner-specified procedure packs, dressing packs, medical disposable and theatre products to health care professionals. Our range of bespoke single use products is both cost effective and patient specific. Surgical teams can be confident that all the necessary components for a procedure will be supplied, to their specification, in a sterile pack, ready for immediate use.
Farboud Innovation Park
- Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM (30 minutes lunch). Total hours per week: 37.50
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 18 months
- A-C/9-4 grades in maths and English are strongly desired however not essential in applying for this position
- The apprentice will have the opportunity to progress into a full time role after the apprenticeship period, if successful.
Training to be provided
- Business administrator level 3 standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
Expected Apprenticeship Duration
Apply for Business Administration Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly