What we’re looking for
• 102 UCAS points - ideally three A-Levels (at grade C or above), including maths and a science subject or a relevant Level 3 qualification, such as a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma with a strong mathematical element
• Ability to demonstrate enthusiasm for engineering in the nuclear industry
• Clear ambition to develop an a career within EDF Energy
• Ability to engage people at all levels and work within a team
Where we could take you
Once you’ve completed the scheme, you’ll have both academic qualifications and years of experience within EDF Energy. That means you’ll be in the best possible position to continue your career.
The future is yours for the taking!
What’s in it for you?
• £17,335 a year with annual pay increases
• Pension scheme
• 25 days’ paid holiday
• Wellbeing and support services
• Flexible benefits package