Junior Content Producer Apprentice
MITCHELL & STONES LIMITED
A brief overview of the role
We are looking for someone who has a true passion to develop their foundational knowledge and skills in marketing. Someone who loves building and growing relationships with the clients they work with and understands their vision.
- Working week
- Monday - Friday. Shifts to be confirmed.
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- Weekly wage
As a Junior Content Producer Apprentice, your main responsibilities would include:
As a Junior Content producer, your role is to manage the day-to-day marketing functions of your client's organizations, supporting a Digital Marketing Manager. Working towards clients' marketing goals, you will be working alongside the team to strategize content plans, organize lead generation campaigns and utilize our internal design team for content creation to ensure we are deploying content as per the schedule.
- Content planning and social media management
- Assisting in paid advertising campaigns with our PPC experts and Digital Marketing Managers
- Copywriting for clients' marketing collateral
- Designing collateral for use on social media and PPC campaigns
- Building email campaigns
- Conducting trend research into clients sectors
- Gathering metrics and analyzing results from marketing campaigns
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- Organization skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Team working
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English desired.
To progress within the company.
Things to consider
- Opportunity to develop your skills and progress
- Training and up-skilling provided
- 9-5 or 8-4 flexible working hours
- 2 personal days per year (No need to pull a sickie)
- Hybrid Working Model* (3 days office, 2 days remote)
- Play a crucial role in a small but rapidly growing agency
- Base salary + Incentive Scheme
- Free Flu Jabs
- Generous Christmas Closing period
- Base salary negotiable based on experience
About the employer
MITCHELL & STONES LIMITED
The employer is not registered as Disability Confident
Mitchell & Stones acts as an outsourced marketing department for organizations across the UK and in Europe. Our clients trust us to consult and strategize on all areas of their marketing strategy and using our resources we execute those activities to help our clients reach their goals and objectives.
We are not your standard digital agency. We are changing the way companies deal with external marketing agencies. We offer a one-stop solution to companies who have struggled to establish a performing marketing function within their business. This means we get to flex our creative muscles more often, using our know-how to guide our client's marketing strategy and our internal resources to achieve their goals.
Here at Mitchell & Stones, you will find a team that is highly supportive in all areas of our endeavors. We believe that collaboration and a desire to do and be better is ingrained within our DNA. All challenges are opportunities and if it’s always been done that way then we should absolutely be asking ourselves ‘is there a better way?’.
Ocean Village Innovation Center Off
The Tess Group
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Junior Content Producer
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Training will be provided by The Tess Group
- Apprenticeship standard
- Junior content producer