Our teams and people are our most important asset and we provide a committed, dedicated and passionate environment for our employees to grow, develop and express themselves through the services we provide.
Reporting to the Front of House Manager, the Barista will be responsible for the daily operations of the coffee shops. The successful candidate will be innovative - working with the Front of House Manager to cultivate the business by providing excellent customer service, while building relationships with clients and stakeholders.
In addition to their daily duties, the Barista will be expected to demonstrate the highest standards of health & safety, cleanliness, compliance paperwork and quality assurance.
Please note the role will be based at ICON, our new, purpose-built office and operational site.
- to do latte art to a high standard
- Adhere to all client and company health & safety policies and procedures at all times e.g. food handling, manual handling, fire procedures.
- Provide the highest level of customer service by demonstrating THG values and behaviours at all times to colleagues, customers and clients.
- To create hot beverages of the highest quality and to company specifications.
- Follow all recipes provided to ensure full compliance with nutritional/dietary requirements, and all beverages are in line with company standards and specifications.
- To assist with all delivery, buffet, desk drop and external catering concepts.
- Assist with conducting and monitoring all stocktaking procedures ensuring minimal risk of waste.
On-site GP and Nurse
Cycle to Work Scheme