Our teams and people are our most important asset and we provide a committed, dedicated and passionate environment for our employees to grow, develop and express themselves through the services we provide.
The successful candidate will be innovative and report to the general manager to cultivate the business by providing excellent customer service, while building relationships with clients and stakeholders.
In addition to their daily duties, the supervisor will be expected to demonstrate the highest standards of health & safety, cleanliness, compliance paperwork and quality assurance.
Please note the role will be based at ICON, our new, purpose-built office and operational site.
- Innovation: To be financially viable, FOH Supervisor must create new menu items, ideas and products that reflect innovation.
- Direction: All baristas are under the direction of the FOH supervisor. They take responsibility at all times.
- Cultivating Business: Since responsible for culinary arts, FOH Supervisor considers the needs and desires of the customers.
- Purchasing: FOH Supervisors are responsible for ordering ingredients and maintaining necessary inventory. Meeting and liaising with suppliers and assisting in the negotiating of pricing with the general manager.
- Safety Regulations: All safety regulations must be enforced by the FOH Supervisor to ensure employee safety and cleanliness. All HACCP, food safety paperwork and training must be maintained to the highest standards.
- Customer Satisfaction: FOH Supervisor ensure customer satisfaction and seek feedback on menu items.
- Overseeing Operations: FOH Supervisor oversees the daily operations of the coffee shops.
- Maintaining Quality: To be successful, a FOH Supervisor must continually check the quality of the culinary product. Regular dose, grind and shot timings must be maintained at all times.
- Administrative Duties: Although a FOH Supervisor often focuses on the culinary aspects of the industry, the CSM must also perform administrative duties. These includes being able to produce allergen & spec cards which include nutritional information, method and macro data. A full grasp of all EPOS systems and good IT skills are essential for this role.
On-site GP and Nurse
Cycle to Work Scheme