What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Produce all of account performance reports for approval by the Account Director and when required present the account performance reports to the client.
- Proactively monitor the account performance throughout the month, identifying any areas of concern and developing intervention plans to rectify these areas.
- Engage with the UK and EU teams to identify business innovations and roll out of new IT technology.
- Design and implementation of the account processes to ensure the contract achieves its targets
- Ensuring service integration across the EU including the design and management of SETA, SEIMS and ODW
- Ensuring standardisation of processes and systems across the EU
- Supporting the facilitation of a 'One Team' approach across the EU
- Engagement with the UK and EU operational teams to drive forward high levels of performance against KPIs and SLA.
- Liaise with UK and EU Asset management teams to ensure system data is accurate and supporting the contract requirements.
- Support the UK and EU operational teams in the identification of areas of best practice for consideration of implementation across the account.
- Lead the account Operational Excellence programme and the continued implementation and refinement of the maintenance
- Management Operating System (MOS).
Level 4 Data Analyst apprenticeship standard, which includes:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full-time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher-level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Patience, Leadership skills, Confident Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 +) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 +) Essential