We are a small independent lift company but very busy and growing rapidly, through our good engineers and office staff. It's an exciting time to join us as we are growing and implementing new systems. We have a commitment to our staff to support them to grow with our company.
Click here to see the employer’s website.
- Bus stop nearby for bus 142 from Chatham
Description of Vacancy
As part of the working for Unite, you'll be responsible for delivering efficient administration support and excellent customer service to both internal colleagues and clients. You will be dealing with customers on the phone, face to face occasionally, logging call outs, booking in engineers to jobs, ordering parts and assisting with the service and repair department.
We are a small but fast-growing business so you will be required to get involved in all aspects of customer service to support our customer base and our office team.
Duties will include:
- Provide excellent customer service via email, telephone and internal messaging systems
- Day to day use of our database system, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel
- Reception duties including face to face meet and greet service to customers
- Deal with orders
- Provide customers with advice, guidance and support
- Helping with customer issues, after care and service recovery
- Data organising/reporting
- Analysing customer satisfaction
- Working closely with other departments to ensure everything is managed accurately
£4.81 per hour/£163.54 per week
Monday to Thursday - 9am to 5pm
Friday - 9am to 4pm
1 hour lunch
34 hours per week
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as "Off the Job Training".
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Driven and determined individual
- Well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well spoken
GCSE Level 4/Grade D minimum in English or Maths.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The Apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities.
Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.