At Arvato you will be working towards a Customer Service Level 2 over the duration of 15 months, alongside your daily roles and responsibilities.
At Arvato we view our apprentices as leaders of the future and your development is central to our growth as a business across the services and sectors we work in.
We will support you in your training, giving your the responsibility and variety you need to work across multiple departments, looking to exceed our client's expectations via telephone and other channels. Going the extra mile as you understand the candidate's needs and the satisfaction of finding them their dream job of the future.
Your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Working as part of a team delivering a first class, professional telephone inbound service.
- Support and delight BMW's existing customers and clients.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of our client's portfolio of products in order to understand
and inform customer needs.
- Provide extensive and in depth BMW Product and Service knowledge, acting as a brand
ambassador with the utmost integrity to guide, advise and nurture the customer and building a
comprehensive understanding of their requirements.
- Managing the end to end customer journey in relation to material changes to their finance
agreements, liaising with all parties concerned to conclusion.
- Managing sensitive customer scenarios by taking ownership of the end to end customer
journey with empathy, integrity and transparency.
- Handle enquiries from customers in a professional manner.
Arvato offer some amazing benefits for their employees, which include;
- 25 days holiday plus additional Bank Holidays.
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park
attractions, major retailers and much more.
- Company pension scheme.
- Generous car discount scheme.
- Career progression.
- NUS Student Discount Card which will provide discount on Food,Retail and Travel.