This incredible opportunity will see you working for a long-established web development and digital marketing agency who have over 120 active clients. A long-time employer of apprentices, you’ll be very well supported in this business administration role.
The role will be varied on a day-to-day basis and will involve liaising with the company’s clients and UK based franchisees, project management, liaising with company’s team and helping with the ongoing systemisation of their processes.
As you progress in the role, there will be a number of opportunities open to you as Kleo Digital expands its operation through their franchisees and the United States.
Working in a small, friendly team from a modern office space in central Bristol and from home, you’ll learn a variety of tasks, including;
- Liaising with company’s clients in the UK and USA.
- Assisting the Managing Director (MD) in carrying out his role of expanding the company and in growing the clients and franchisees.
- Looking after the MD diary and emails.
- Putting together follow up documents/emails to prospective clients and franchisees.
- Keeping track of projects/client requests to ensure that they are followed through to maintain a high-quality service to the clients and franchisees.
- Helping the company improve its sales and marketing systems and marketing collateral.
- Attending events with the team as required.
- Ensuring that clients and franchisees are onboarded in a professional manner.
Kleo are a small but ambitious team at the heart of the digital web and marketing world that is looking to substantially expand over the next 12 months to 5 years, and your role in this will be an integral part of that growth.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Business Administrator Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. They also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few training providers in the region have.
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering topics such as project management, systems & processes, business structures and the interpersonal skills needed to liaise with clients and franchisees.
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded business professional. You will learn in detail about business communication, organisation, managing change, problem solving & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.
The career progression opportunities are exciting in this one. Upon completion of the apprenticeship, there will be a number of opportunities open to you, including running your business unit within Kleo Digital, business development, digital marketing and working with Kleo’s USA clients and partners.
Kleo Digital has as its Mission to build, implement and manage the very best sales growth strategies for all their clients across the UK and USA.
- Total alignment of their objectives with those of their clients;
- Strong, progressive sustainable growth for their clients and stakeholders;
- Provide a strong network of highly client-focused franchisees;
- Work hard, have fun, and deliver maximum performance to clients through their franchisee network.
Socially, Kleo enjoy going out as a team and this will be expanded as they grow as a company.