At Charles Tyrwhitt our purpose is to "Make it easy for men to dress well" and we can't do that without our specialist teams. This time, we're on the lookout for Supervisors who will be working with our established teams in our stores in London.
The primary purpose of the Supervisor is to assist with managing the store team to improve commercial performance by leading and motivating the team to consistently deliver excellent customer experience and implement best practice retail methods and expenditure control.
What you will be doing:
- As a Supervisor at CT you'll be motivating, coaching and developing the sales team to exceed targets and maximise KPIs, sales targets and results.
- You'll play a leading role on the shop floor by identifying and maximising sales opportunities whilst delivering CT's exceptional customer service and sharing your expert product knowledge with each and every customer.
- You'll nurture a great working environment by encouraging and recognising outstanding team performance within the store and you'll encourage the use of store, business and staff training tools to allow everyone to be the best version of themselves.
- Drive a culture of exceptional customer service by ensuring all team members are fully conversant with Charles Tyrwhitt customer service, FEEFO and current store promotions and ranges.
- You'll be an essential support in the management team through assisting the daily running of the store, championing colleague engagement.
- Following and complying with company policy procedures, adhering to company Health and Safety guidelines and security processes.
What you can expect from us:
- We believe in teamwork and we reward it too! Valuable bonuses are paid quarterly when your store hits target.
- You will receive a generous uniform allowance to ensure you are looking neat and tidy. Colleagues who identify as male will be expected to wear a CT product, however we're happy to let any colleague wear our product should they wish to. For those who don't identify as a male and won't be wearing a CT product, you'll be given an allowance to spend on appropriate clothing, the allowance is based on the number of hours you work.
- We are serious about having fun at work. Each store has a Fun Fund to ensure parties, treats, social activities and team building events happen regularly.
- You would have access to The Tyrwhitt Academy, this will take care of your professional development. Our training supports you with product knowledge, customer service and other training needs.
- We often share exclusive head office career progression opening with our retail teams; we like to grow our talent.
- Great cycle to work scheme.
- Relocation packages to support career development.
Important things to note:
The location of the vacancy may differ depending on your location and the site that is looking. The stores you could be placed at include:
- Jermyn Street
- Regent Street
- Tooley Street
- Ludgate Hill
- Lime Street
- Blomfield Street
- Westfield Stratford
- Westfield White City