The company began it's journey in to the world of Fast Fashion not so long ago. Founded in 2018 by the companies MD who is a self-confessed fashionista.
The company has grown from strength to strength, creating in house designs for a top high street retailer and making the designs come life. They are growing fast and have offices in Manchester, China, Tukey and Bangladesh.
They’re excited for the future and are looking to take on board an enthusiastic IT Apprentice with a keen interest in fashion to support them on this journey!
As an IT Apprentice, you’ll be working closely with the companies IT manager to support internal staff worldwide.
You’ll have a keen interest in IT and must be able to work in a fast passed environment.
Working closely with other departments you will need to build relationships with both staff and management.
£13,000 per annum.
- You’ll be responsible for the quality of information logged into the companies Call Management system
- You will be expected to accurately log support tickets into the Call Management system in a timely manner
- Dealing with internal staff IT queries both from incoming phone calls and emails
- Using the formal call logging system in place, and be responsible for the quality of the information recorded to produce clear descriptions relating to user problems that ensure timely and efficient solutions
- Recognising when a call is urgent and escalate accordingly
- Carrying out configuration and testing of new kit prior to new starters joining the company
- You’ll be expected take part in the Technical Support meetings which take place at 10am each Monday morning
As you develop in your role and the apprenticeship, in time, you will become the first point of contact for all incoming issues to the Help Desk.
- You are self-motivated, efficient and well-organised with a keen eye for detail.
- You have excellent IT skills and can use Microsoft Office, in particular, Outlook, Word and Excel proficiently
- The ability to work as part of a team, whilst remaining self-motivated in managing your own workload
- The ability to demonstrate an excellent customer service focus when dealing with internal clients
- Driven, committed and you energise, engage and inspire others
- Friendly, helpful and considerate others
- Sincere, transparent and trustworthy
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
The company have a friendly and welcoming team environment and will be 100% committed to your development and training.
They offer lots of perks and benefits, such as:
- Providing your birthday off as holiday
- Charity events
- Regular work social events
They also offer:
- A Bike2work and Pension scheme
- The opportunity to travel with work
As the company continues to expand, it's IT Team will grow so you will be in a great place to secure a fulltime permanent position in the companies IT Team on successful completion of your apprenticeship - with an enhanced salary and benefits package.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.