Augustus Martin are looking for an Admin Support Apprentice to join their award-winning marketing agency.
As an Admin Support Apprentice at Augustus Martin, you'll provide reception cover which includes meeting/greeting visitors and receiving/directing phone calls, providing excellent customer service and support. This role also supports the Health, Safety & Compliance function with admin and practical tasks, plus admin support to the wider business.
- Admin Support - administrative duties and support for other departments such as typing correspondence, data entry, photocopying, filing etc.
- Receptionist duties - Receive visitors by greeting and welcoming them, informing personnel of their arrival
- Provide customer service support by receiving and diverting phone calls and replying to emails in a timely manner
- Arranging bookings for the meeting rooms
- Signing for deliveries and distributing post
- Maintaining/distributing H&S equipment to visitors
- To undertake any necessary training and development required including appropriate health and safety courses
- To maintain the confidentiality of information and to comply with requirements related to the Data Protection Act
- H, S & C – general admin tasks, maintain notice boards
- H, S & C - Support with ISO administration and associated tasks
- H, S & C – practical tasks may include: auditing, near miss reporting, risk assessment (training provided)
You’ll need to attend an online Zoom screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch!) and pass initial assessments in Maths and English.
- A friendly and positive disposition
- Professional attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- PC literate