What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Continuous learning about procurement activities
- Support and assist in tenders, contracts and supplier management
- Maintain and update procurement reports
- Analyse information and reports
- Organise procurement team meetings and document minutes
- Procure and update procurement literature
- Produce monthly procurement meeting slides for local and global team meetings
- Manage procurement inbox
- Facilitate new supplier request
- Monitor supplier credit checks
- Collect and report on Supplier performance and management information
- Learn and become super user on our purchasing system; Coupa
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Level 4 Commercial Procurement and Supply Apprenticeship
- Virtual / Remote training and learning
- Junior Procurement Analyst - typical progression route
- We always retain great talent, and we believe in transferrable skills. We're a business that will listen to where you want to take your career. If you want to explore another area of the business that you enjoy, we'll do our best to align this.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4) Essential