What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual VAT filing preparation/submitting with various deadlines
- Review reports and ensure accuracy to complete VAT filings
- Monthly journal entries for financial reporting around VAT
- Other finance projects
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Professional accounting or taxation technician(level 4)
- Location Wokingham - Remote
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- A&P Analyst
- VAT Specialist
- Tax Assistant
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Excel, Word Qualifications
NVQ or SVQ Level 3 or equivalent Accounting (Grade A Level) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 3 or equivalent Accounting (Grade advanced apprenticeship) Desired