What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be playing a key role in supporting senior members of the team whilst being mentored to develop and establish your own skillsets.
You will be trained by industry experts, providing you with the very best training to ensure you achieve success. It is essential that you have good people skills and able to conduct yourself in a professional manner, face to face, over the phone and via email, confidence is key.
Your daily tasks will consist of
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Meet and greet customers
- Dealing with customer enquires
- Loading bookings
- Managing tickets / confirmations / cancellations / amendments
- Holiday searches
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- All training for your Sales Executive Level 4 qualification will be carried out in the workplace with dedicated time allocated towards your qualification (6 hours per week)
- You will be assigned a mentor in the workplace and have a specialist assessor tutoring you
- Acomb Travel are passionate about investing in future proofing their apprentice's careers and will offer if identified a progression plan to ensure your full potential is reached
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative, Travel Knowledge Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade c/4) Desired Things to consider
This position requires the applicant to consider travel arrangements to and from Acomb Travel.