What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Complete business transactional processes, accounts payable / receivable and learn how to using accounting and software systems
- Work closely with the consulting team to develop your knowledge of the Xledger product
- Complete Xledger in-house training which is a comprehensive training programme on how to implement Xledger
- Shadow experienced consultants during delivery Xledger to new customers to understand the implementation process and delivery methods
- Assist consultants with uploading and migrating customer data into the Xledger system
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship programme you will gain your Level 4 - AAT qualification
- You will also be working towards a full consultancy role where you will deliver the implementation of the Xledger product to customers
Consulting Department Structure Pathway:
- Apprentice Consultant (working towards Level 4 - AAT)
- Consultant - Level 4 AAT qualified
- Team Leader - opportunity to manage a team of consultants
- Senior / Principle Consultants - technical leaders
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Number skills, Team working Qualifications
NVQ or SVQ Level 3 or equivalent Accountancy & Tax (Grade Pass) Desired