Are you looking to kick start your career within a highly successful Medical Practice? Are you looking for a position working within a recognised and expanding business? Do you want a busy role that offers great personal development? If this sounds like the perfect position for you, Apply now!
Newbury Group practice are a group practice working from a purpose-built health centre which has easy access for the disabled and ample parking.
The practice is dedicated to providing a high level of medical care for our patients. We continuously strive to improve our services by encouraging staff attendance on update courses, organising in-house teaching sessions and audits for all staff.
Newbury Group Practice are looking to take on an Administration Receptionist/Administrator to join their busy and expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected Standard and earn an excellent wage. The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include;
- Ensure good customer service by providing a professional and effective service by dealing with queries from service users, carers or staff in person or on the phone, convey messages and transfer calls as necessary while maintaining confidentiality at all times
- To communicate effectively and liaise with a wide range of staff, service users, and visitors
- Provide a high-quality reception service, receiving visitors and booking rooms
- Undertake a range of clerical duties including, filing, photocopying, typing, scanning and uploading, franking of post
- Accurately input and retrieve data on the relevant electronic system, in a timely manner in line with the standard operating procedures
- Assist with maintaining stocks and supplies and use resources effectively, efficiently and economically
- Use electronic patient records as appropriate and as instructed, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Typing of letters, summaries and reports
This role is perfect for someone who wants to kick start a career within Customer Service in the Medical Sector, so if this is something you see yourself doing, Apply now!
About the employer
We are a group practice working from a purpose-built health centre which has easy access for the disabled and ample parking. The building also houses other Primary Care Trust services such as district nursing, health visiting, midwifery, physiotherapy, speech therapy and podiatry. This provides an ideal basis for a primary health care team approach to problems. The practice is dedicated to providing a high level of medical care for our patients. We continuously strive to improve our services by encouraging staff attendance on update courses, organising in-house teaching sessions and audits for all staff.
Perrymans Farm Road
- Monday-Friday 8AM-3PM (30 hours per week) 1 hour lunch. Total hours per week: 30.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 13 months
- Good telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- Not scared to answer the phone
- Willing to learn
- If you do not have grades A-C/9-4 in GCSE (or equivalent) maths and English, we will help you to achieve this through Functional Skills.
- The apprentice will have the opportunity to progress into a full time role after the apprenticeship period, if successful.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if needed).
Customer service practitioner
Expected Apprenticeship Duration
Apply for Apprentice Receptionist/Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly