What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for someone who brings big ideas and solves complex problems with simple and elegant solutions. You will continuously champion high performance, challenge the status quo and actively seek different perspectives. You will promote excellence, enthusing those around you to succeed. You seek to collaborate and make a positive impact every day and will work across a number of areas and consequently may hold multiple roles within the company.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Support the company's Business Development, Marketing and Capture activities.
- Help develop customer relationships and manage relationships with our existing and future customers.
- With support, help identify and develop customer requirements.
Support the management and delivery of projects through the whole project life cycle to a successful conclusion.
- Provide information and data to both to clients and to colleagues to aid business decisions.
- Take a proactive approach to resolving issues and identifying and working around constraints.
- Demonstrate a consistently high standard of delivery.
- Inclusive and coherent stakeholder management.
As an Associate Project Manager Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Associate Project Manager Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship. Within the Apprenticeship you will complete the APM PMQ.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures and workplace support.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Day 1 People believe in continual development and progression of their consultants within the company. Therefore, any successful apprentices can expect to grow the role to become a Junior Consultant or Project Manager once the initial apprenticeship is complete. Day 1 will support continual learning through PRINCE2 or Agile methodologies to enable this progression.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Microsoft Office Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 including English & Maths (Grade 4 or C and above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Economics or Business Studies (Grade A-D) Essential