Verity aims to provide each of our clients with sound unbiased financial advice, excellent service, and innovative solutions, while acting in their best interest at all times.
We strive to be a highly regarded independent financial services firm offering our clients unparalleled financial advice and first-class service, managing financial expectations with clear and realistic plans.
What will I learn?
The role is to handle clerical tasks for the office will involve a number of activities, such as,
• Answer telephone and direct calls as appropriate
• Open & organise mail
• Scanning and navigating SharePoint
• Receive and respond to email messages
• Schedule meetings
• Develop reports as requested
• Perform research as needed
• Maintain filing system
• Data input
What qualification or qualities are required?
• Knowledge of general administration procedures,
• Understanding of office management systems,
• Be able to handle multiple tasks at once
• Problem-solving skills,
• Strong organisational skills,
• Strong time management skills,
• Interact professionally with all members of a company,
• Strong attention to detail,
• Written communication skills,
• Verbal communication skills,
• Professional and friendly demeanour,
• Be very good communicators