Leisure Assistant - Lord Butler Fitness & Leisure Centre - Saffron Walden, Essex, Full Time & Part Time Roles Available
This is an exciting opportunity to join the 1Life team.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
In order to be considered for a Lifeguard position you need to be a strong swimmer and have excellent customer service skills.
You should also have:
- Swimming skills
- of relevant health and safety legislation
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to appropriately correct behaviour of pool users where necessary
- A high standard of physical fitness
- Confidence and an approachable nature
- Ambitious people keen to progress into Duty Management
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the Health and Safety of all our customers
- Pro-actively carrying out daily checks such as pool temperature ensuring standards are met
- Take pride in poolside surroundings, by conducting cleaning duties & maintaining hygiene standards
- Provide a professional, friendly and welcoming services to all customers
- Maintain full product knowledge of the services at our centre.
- Flexibility towards the hours and role are essential as you will be required to work on a shift-rota basis including evenings and weekends.
- Free Gym Membership for you and a partner
Working for 1Life Working for 1Life is rewarding. All staff receive a learning and development plan throughout your career with us giving you clear direction and scope no matter what role you are in. We also offer excellent company benefits and a comprehensive reward and recognition scheme to ensure that loyalty, dedication and hard work will be rewarded.
As an apprentice with 1Life - Lord Butler Fitness and Leisure - Uttlesford you will be studying towards a 12-18 months qualification that will be the Level 2 Leisure Team Member Apprenticeship.