The HR and Payroll apprentice will work alongside the fast-paced teams to offer a combined support across both functions. You will be responsible for supporting accurate and efficient administration for HR and Payroll and will report into both the HR and Payroll Manager's.
- Accurately maintain the integrated HR and Payroll system 'iTrent' ensuring all personnel data is kept up to date and accurate.
- Dealing with aspects of onboarding, including issuing new starter paperwork, offer documentation and contracts of employment; calculating holiday entitlements and induction requirements and obtaining right to work documentation.
- Processing any leavers and changes in an efficient and timely manner in line with team deadlines.
- Supporting with the monthly payroll checks and queries.
- Dealing with incoming emails, phone calls and post on behalf of the People Team, prioritizing them and dealing with correspondence with urgency and confidentiality.
- Logging and scanning returned paperwork such as Return to works, sick notes etc.
- Support Payroll Coordinator and Advisor with Time and Attendance reports and queries.
- Complete Driver checks and related insurance processes Process employment references.
- Re-setting employee portal passwords.
- Assisting in other HR workstreams e.g. communications, L&D and recruitment from time to time.
You will be working in a very fast paced environment, carrying out multiple administration duties. You will be receiving lots of calls throughout the day so if you enjoy communicating and interacting with people day to day, this will be perfect for you.
At GSF, you will be working towards the Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3 over the course of 18 months.