If you're thinking about your next step, and want a tailored, career boosting experience, then a Barclays apprenticeship could be right for you. In December, you could join us in a full-time role - doing real, challenging work from the start. We'll also give you training towards recognised, meaningful professional qualifications. And you'll get to work in our buzzing tech campus in the Cheshire countryside.
A typical day
- Our apprenticeship is all about giving you the foundation to build a trailblazing career at Barclays. It's a chance to move forward and achieve your ambitions - at any point in your life.
- As an apprentice, you'll take on a role in our Technology team and work towards professional qualifications. All with constant support and plenty of personalised training.
- Working across our Technology function, you'll upskill in data analytics and help our teams crunch large datasets quickly and draw meaningful insight from complex data.
- You’ll learn alongside the people you’ll be working with day-to-day – getting the same professional training as they do.
- You’ll even benefit from one-to-one training and tuition, and have dedicated mentors (both inside and outside of Barclays) to turn to for advice and guidance.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
Behind our world-leading innovations is a 3,500-strong team: some of the world’s best tech minds who are re-defining the future of finance, each and every day. It’s an incredibly diverse community with talents in all kinds of areas, from academics to project masterminds to people who build robots. To us, it all comes down to your attitude, commitment and will to succeed. We’re looking for potential, regardless of your qualifications.